Transmissions - An Operation Edgelord narrative


Previous chapters: Just Like the Old Times Medical Drama

From: Kănrén Yáng Fang, Counter-insurgency group, Huangdi (Svalarheima)

To: Imperial Agent Yĕ Ji (Pheasant Rank) Qin Tengfei, internal affair coordination committee, Yutang

Revered Yĕ Ji,
Pursuant to orders received, I hereby report on a number of situations that are worthy of the Committee's attention.

The former Tundra Wolves Task Force, officially disbanded for the losses suffered during the New Hipathya crisis, is still active. Every member I have been able to investigate appears to be on temporary leave. The circumstance of them all being on leave at the very same time is suspicious, to say the least. I increased the search radius and, mindful of the growing crisis in the Human Edge, focused my attention there. I found a match in the medical records of some of the Task Force members. It seems they were in action at the site. What they were doing I have yet to discover, therefore my investigations continue. What we do know for sure is that they took quite a beating. 


While some of them were on the Spirit of the Forge, there were two individuals on board who they probably met and may have known of their ends: Imperial Agent Tahani Marwan and engineer Yao Bojing, who I know deals with advanced quantronic networks. They will be questioned soon.

As for Diplomat Xi, we know that he is still on the planet and we are compiling a list of people he met.

I look forward to your feedback.

Long live the Emperor



- - - - -



From: Zhanshi Liao Quingling

To: [REDACTED]

I eventually manage to get a moment to update His Excellency on the situation. Tang Shun is awake: the sedation has been suspended. He still cannot speak, as he is intubated. The doctor says he will be able to breathe on his own within a couple of days. The other team members are recovering well. Spirits are quite high.

A bit ago I met the engineer you had told me about, I handed him the “object" and he left immediately. We were very glad to have recovered it, but I am also very pleased to be rid of it.

Having said that, we would like to know whether we are expected to see home soon or have to wait for dispatch.


For the StateEmpire



- - - - -



From: Tiāngǒu Dem Hai-Su

To: Anonymous recipient in Svalarheima


Tang Shun was downed during the last operation: has already been treated and is recovering. The prognosis is positive, but the treatment will take some time.


In case anything happened to him, I was told to report to this recipient as well. And so I did.


Frankly, I don't know who to expect to read it.


Commenti

Post più popolari